Thursday, February 12, 2009

Void

I normally blog only when I'm really upset, so it's actually a good thing that I blog so infrequently.

It would simply mean that I'm leading a good life with nothing particularly major to whine about :D

Nevertheless, I wanna try to maintain regular updates.... Hmmm I know I've said this a gazillion times........ Oh well, we'll see how it goes :)


So is there something upsetting me that I need to blog about, hence my presence here? Not exactly. Although I really do feel a lil annoyed with myself, for having been so distracted and slacking at work. Sitting around with friends earlier discussing lost opportunities and such, I suddenly felt somewhat blessed that I have a job that is presenting me with really quite incredible lessons. But instead of giving it the 101% attention that it deserves, not just for the sake of the team but really for myself as well, I am taking it for granted. I'm not thinking hard enough, not working hard enough.. basically not doing enough.

I need goddamn motivation. Where has my drive disappeared to? =/

No comments: