I have officially signed my life away to the rat race. I am finally embracing the grown up world of 9-to-5's, overtimes, bills, bills and more bills.
And I am excited to say the least :D
Come July 14th, 2008 I would be starting my full time employment in a market research firm (ask me personally if you'd like to know where) as an assistant researcher. Come Monday my career would take off, in somewhat a more lowkey fashion than how I would have imagined it years back. But we all need to start somewhere, don't we? Although it has taken me a long time, I am finally here. The starting position of my career. This is where I would begin to learn.
And earn. $_$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats! Now that you can start making a living! By end of the month, i shall open a saving account for you to save some money before you spend all of them away! Sounds good? ;)
hahahahahahah i guess its time i start thinking about investing some money somewhere :D
oh Nellie, I need job too! any vacancy? btw, all the best to you and your new job!
chinn yun
thank god. bcos u stil owe me money! :D
Post a Comment